Robert Olding Services is a small business that aims to provide quality services – in areas in which it has special expertise – at competitive prices tailored to the particular service and the circumstances of the client.
As the sole director of Robert Olding Services Pty Ltd, this is the approach I take to the company’s executive services work:
- I don’t seek constant growth or to be the biggest or most profitable. I don’t have budgets to meet or chargeable hours targets. I will never try to talk you into additional services or expanding an engagement – I am happy to provide as little or as much service as you consider to be appropriate.
- All of the work is carried out by me personally; I won’t expect you to pay for the on-the-job training of junior staff.
- I do seek to be valued and respected by anyone who deals with Robert Olding Services. I will never put my reputation for integrity at risk – it is too valuable to me and to clients.
- I never have arguments about fees because they are openly agreed upfront – the “no surprises” principle always applies.
- I only do work that I enjoy and consider to be useful. If I don’t think I can add value I will tell you.
- I enjoy working with other professionals, whatever their field of expertise. I won’t wine and dine you, but I might ask if you want to take ten minutes out for a coffee; its amazing what you sometimes learn in a tea break.
- Working together should be efficient, enjoyable and in an environment of mutual respect where ideas are welcome and can be comfortably discussed to arrive at the best outcome.
If this approach appeals to you, and I have expertise that might be valuable, I would love to work with you.
Feel free to contact me for a chat about your particular requirements.
“Working together should be efficient, enjoyable and in an environment of mutual respect where ideas are welcome and can be comfortably discussed to arrive at the best outcome.”